CEWD offers instructor facilitated, online trainings to give individuals the skills necessary for in-demand positions in computer technology, healthcare, business and manufacturing.
Because these are open enrollment trainings, students can start when they wish and proceed at their own pace, whenever and from wherever they choose using an internet enabled computer. Online Learning, it's a great fit!
For nearly two decades, CEWD has partnered with Ed2Go, the industry leader in affordable online learning for adults.
- Convenient six-week format
- Over 300 online trainings to choose from accounting to health-care to beginning guitar
- Professional Development and personal enrichment
- New training sessions start each month
Ed2Go's career training programs prepare you for a new career, or help you advance within your current occupation.
- Start anytime
- 6-18 month self-paced programs in business, computer, health-care and more
- Accessible 24/7
- In-depth study, all learning materials included
- Prepare for industry-recognized certifications nor a new career
CEWD partners with Health Ed Today to offer innovative allied healthcare trainings developed by practicing medical professionals. Health Ed Today participants receive access to an engaging online community which includes interactive content and robust student services
- Enriching lesson presentations
- Simulated labs and student exercises
- Instructor mentoring and coaching
- Live discussions and chat with instructors and other students