Vermont Tech has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verifications.
Employers & Agencies
Contact the Clearinghouse at:
Web: http://www.degreeverify.com or http://www.studentclearinghouse.org
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
The Registrar's office certifies veterans’ enrollment directly with the VA online each semester.
For students seeking enrollment verification, the National Student Clearinghouse, a non-profit organization serving the higher education community, provides a free, easy to use, and secure system.
Through the Clearinghouse, you can:
- Access your enrollment information at any time of the day or night.
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, loan providers, or other organizations that require proof of your attendance at Vermont Tech.
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders.
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information.
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request.
To obtain an Enrollment Verification Certificate:
- Log in to the self-service system using your Vermont Tech username and password
- This link takes you directly to the secure National Student Clearinghouse website, where you enter your personal information to get to "Enrollment Verify."
Two kinds of certifications are available from the Clearinghouse:
- Current Enrollment Verification
- Complete history (all) Enrollment Verification.
- The certification displays your enrollment status and your expected graduation date.
- Contact us if you are unable to obtain an enrollment certificate via this self-service link.