Status message

  • Active context: all-pages
  • Active context: all-pages-primary-nav
  • Active context: all-pages-sidebar-1
  • Active context: portal

A transcript is a copy of a student’s permanent record of attendance at the college and cannot be altered. Current or former students may request that the college issue a transcript of his or her record to any school, employer, or other agency. For each transcript, students must submit a written, signed request to the Office of the Registrar. A transcript fee will be charged. Transcripts will be sent as soon as possible. Please allow a minimum of five days for normal processing and two weeks following the end of a term. Transcripts will not be sent for a student who has not satisfied financial obligations to the college.

Credits earned within the VSC system are not considered transfer credit. All VSC courses taken starting in the 2002 summer term will be included and count in the determination of quality points and GPA on the Vermont Tech transcript.

Electronic transcript request
Paper transcript request